Zero Hour: Crisis in Time is a five-issue comic book limited series and crossover storyline published by DC Comics in 1994. In it, the one-time hero Hal Jordan, who had until then been a member of the intergalactic police force known as the Green Lantern Corps, mad with grief after the destruction of his home town of Coast City (during the “Reign of the Supermen” storyline) and having obtained immense power as Parallax, attempted to destroy, and then remake, the DC Universe. The crossover involved almost every DC Universe monthly series published at the time. The issues of the series itself were numbered in reverse order, beginning with issue #4 and ending with #0 (i.e. Counting Down To Zero). The series was written and penciled by Dan Jurgens, with inks by Jerry Ordway. This series is noted for its motif of the DC Universe gradually “fading out” as events reached their climax.
- Superman and Batman Generations II #1-4 (2001) Complete
- Hourman #1-25 (1999-2001) [Complete]
- The Super Heroes Monthly (UL+FS+BS+RG+TB+EX)
- Superman – The Phantom Zone #1-4 (1982) Complete
- DC Universe vs. Masters of the Universe #1 (of 6)
- Completed Watchmen Edition: Absolute, Before, Motion and Misc (NV + WO)
- DC-Focus Completed Series (NV + WO)